STALLS, EVENTS & CATERING
IN THE GARDENS
- Hops & Scotch Mobile Bar.
- Gin Bar - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pam's Vintage Wardrobe.
- The Crafty Gent, hand made cards.
- Gypsy Rose King.
- Dolau Women's Institute, craft, cakes & brick - a-brac.
- Hollywood Catering.
- Pamela Taylor, handicrafts.
- Leslie & Vicky Ball: LWB Artist Original artwork, prints, cards and bookmarks, Mooniiplaits: Tiny bags for tiny things.
- Insta-Scram catering van and ice-cream - Thursday to Sunday.
- Tin-can Shy Stall
- House of tweed.co.uk sell their own brand of popular tweed handbags,backpacks,tote bags,small satchels and messengers.In addition to the tweed and new suede range of bags,a selection of 100% wool fedora style hats,and house of tweeds own bespoke luxury scarves will be on show.
- Llandrindod Carers Group.
- The Lions
- Blood Bikes Wales, Saturday
- Royal British Legion, Friday and Saturday
- Victorian Dental Parlour, Friday and Saturday
- U-TOONS sketch artist
- 'Inky Sparkles' Glitter Tattoos
- Koocando, Monday & Tuesday
- Ella Bijoux - handmade jewellery
- Claremont Retreat Arts and crafts, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Tony's Kids Zone -even bring your parents if you vouch for them!
- Andrew Holmes & Son Fun Fair - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Torchlight Procession - Leaves Temple Gardens at 8.35pm for the firework display which will commence at 9.15pm - torches available on the gardens priced at £3 each from 7.30pm
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
My Dentists stall would replicate an old fashioned Victorian dentist, displaying old fashioned techniques of dentistry and equipment that they used to use in olden times. The dentist and nurse wi;; dress up in Victorian dental uniform